Hi AMSATs,

I wonder if there is any satellite organisation or satellite (cubesat)group
with a booth at the China Ham Radio in Shanghai (3-5 April) ?
My plan is to be there to present my small linear transponder design like I did
at the Tokyo Ham Fair.

However, the booths are quiet big (3m x 3m / 10ft x 10ft) to present my small
linear transponder.
I can not take to many hardware with me on the plane. Maybe there are more
people interrested to have a small booth space at the China Ham 2010. Because
of that I am looking for people who like to share the booth with me to promote
ham radio projects, preferable related to amateur satellite projects.

Info about the China Ham 2010 can be found here:
http://www.chinahamexpo.com/indexEn.asp

With kind regards,

William Leijenaar, PE1RAH
www.leijenaarelectronics.nl