I really like n3fjp logging that everyone here recommended.  I have not been
able to get eqso to upload though.  It keeps telling me bad mode.

Can anyone who is using this software and eqso tell me what are you entering
for your AO-51 contacts in Band and Mode?  I tried 2, 2M and SAT J in Band
and tried SAT, FM and FM (SAT) in Mode to no avail.  Maybe I need to enable
a field or something?  I have read the whole manual from the website and it
doesn't really talk about entering satellite contacts.

Thanks for any help, I really want to get my whole log uploaded to eqso.

Thanks,

Mike

Kb8zgl