You are on-the-nose John.

Currently, I AOS and LOS AO-51 at higher elevations than before the initial
flip. During high passes, the downlink is no longer DFQ or is as strong as
before, and there are more fades (was better with leaves still on the trees!).

I have questioned my antenna calibration; it appears to be where it was
previously. Clock, Keps, etc., all good too.

So that's my observation--jives with John's. Of course I am appreciative of the
team keeping her chugging, but feedback is helpful I'm sure.

73,
Elan WB2IOL