>> ... How do you expect to grow the organization if new people cant even get
>> into the satellites ...

I am sorry that you are experiencing that phenomenon in your area.

I am out in Southern California - where there are more operators during West
Coast passes than possibly any other region of the U.S.  I am not bragging, but
just pointing out that the possibility for "abuse" is probably greater when
more operators are working. But even on Field Day .. and JOTA ... and the
weekend passes - I can darned near always "show off" low power sat ops to
others during demos and presentations on '51, '27, and '50 ...

Hopefully, it is just a short-lived problem for you.

Clint Bradford, K6LCS
http://www.work-sat.com