Hi Jim,

The AO-51-Modes team has enjoyed supporting your Grid-xpedition!

It is likely that the V/S mode change will not occur on Sunday evening, but
rather on Monday morning or Monday evening (due to command station schedules).
So, you might get an extra few passes, if that is of benefit.

73!  Keep up the great work, and travel safely.

On behalf of the AO-51 Command Team,

Mark N8MH

At 10:04 AM 2/20/2010 -0500, clar...@aol.com wrote:

>I expect to be on from the EL08 / EL09 line during three afternoon passes
>today: two AO27 passes (VOX at 20/1927Z and 2108Z) and one pass over SO50
>which rises in my area at 2047Z.
>
>AO51 rises locally at 20/2258Z at which time I should be in EL07. The next
>pass will be at 21/0037Z; we should be in EL06 for that one.
>
>Cori and I will get to Brownsville this evening and goof off tomorrow. I'll be
>on the El15/EL16 line for the afternoon AO27 and SO50 passes on
>Monday.
>
>AO51 makes its switch to V/S mode tomorrow evening, so ops for the week
>following will be primarily on the AO27 and SO50 birds.
>
>73,
>
>Jim, ND9M / VQ9JC
>Eagle Pass, TX / DL98

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]