I got approved without further question and I was living in another country.
You just fill in the form and e-mail it.

Given a new bird, Space Track has the keps a couple of weeks before Amsat
bothers to include them and has much more choice.
Whilst I agree that there are more friendly places to get them from, lets at
least try to encourage people to help
themselves and not rely on some other agency to obtain, sanitize and distribute
keps for them.

--
Nigel A. Gunn,  1865 El Camino Drive, Xenia, OH 45385-1115, USA.  tel +1 937
825 5032