And all this time, I thought the Ohno second was the cry of the Men's
Short-Track Speed-skating announcer.

73 de W0HV, Jim in Raymore, MO (ex-N8AU)

Light travels faster than sound...

Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 16:05:43 -0800
From: Clint Bradford <clintbra...@earthlink.net>
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Adjust all Clocks ...
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org

>> ... Have corrected all clocks. So we're now ready to  go!    Thanks.

You are most welcome, Carl.

There's actually a smaller unit of time that was recently measured by JPL: the
ohnosecond.

It is defined as the amount of time between when a man's hand lets loose of the
closing locked car door - and when he realizes he's left the keys in the
ignition.

Pronounced, "OH NO! second."

Clint, K6LCS