From: John Papay
Sender: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org
To: Amsat bb
Subject: [amsat-bb]  K4T AO-27 12Mar2010 1818z
Sent: Mar 12, 2010 1:52 PM

Mark was loud and clear on AO-27 on the first PM
AO-27 pass out over the Atlantic.  He reported that
their preamps and antennas are working now and
they have plenty of transmit power to be heard.

Thanks to those who provided wiring info for their
preamps.  They are definitely hearing better.  Many
stations were worked on this pass.

73,
John K8YSE