Could anyone give me some advice on using a setup consisting of the smaller
antennas such as K5OE Eggbeaters, dual-crossed MOXON's from ARRL site.

I am starting to build the dual-crossed MOXON setup as I am running into
some snags getting my planned bigger antenna setup installed  as well as I
was hoping to use the smaller antenna setup for a Field Day setup but don't
want to wait till that day to use them and look like a fool!!!!

Would even consider the quadrifilliar antennas if I could find the plans for
both bands?

Jacob Tennant - K8JWT