Hello All,

In the last few weeks we have clearly been hearing new satellite
operators on the air.  It's a great thing.  Let's continue to welcome
them to the birds.  Two calls come to mind:

K4M0A--apparently our contact at K4T was his first satellite contact.
How cool is that?  :)   And his call is rediculously close and
confusing with KO4MA, HI HI.

K4MF--Gary was on the K4T Team, and he's been active on AO-51 the last
2 mornings on newly constructed hombrew Moxon antennas.  He's a CW
guru from way back, but he was apparently moved by the satellites he
helped me work during the trip :)

Keep an ear open for these folks (and there are others, but their
callsigns are in memory yet).   They will appreciate your keen ears
and kind words.

Mark L. Hammond [N8MH]