The Houston AMSAT Net now has a new Icecast streaming server, thanks to
Mike, N0VZC. During our net, Tuesday 8PM Central Time (Wednesday 0100
UTC), our audio can be heard by pasting the following into your URL,
Winamp, iPhone, iTunes or almost any other player.

radio.arert.net:8000/amsat.m3u

We hope that you continue enjoying the Houston AMSAT Net. You can also
listen on Echolink in the *AMSAT* conference as well as after the net
completes as a Podcast from the iTunes store or your favorite Podcast
player.

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on Echolink - Conference *AMSAT*
Also live streaming MP3 at http://www.amsatnet.com
Podcast at http://www.amsatnet.com/podcast.xml or iTunes

http://www.arrl.org

AMSAT on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/amsat