From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Ryan Caron
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 18:48 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] FT-726 automatic Doppler control?

Anybody ever rig up automatic doppler tuning to a FT-726? Without a CI-V
interface (or equivalent) the best idea I can think of is splicing a
microcontroller in to push the up, down, and maybe the fast buttons on
the microphone during a pass.

Then I'd just have to dial in the initial frequency before the pass starts.

73,
Ryan KB1LKI
AMSAT #37207