>> Is this the most hams in space to date ...
>
> ... I DO know it is the largest group of
> Non-Active hams in space at one time.

I'm tired of the lack of civility in today's times.  Why is it
that so many people seem to spend their time complaining about
what others do.  What happened to the golden rule?

In an all volunteer service and individual hobby, there is never
any benefit to criticizing how one thinks others should use
their ham radio time.  Its our hobby, we should do what we can
with it, and encourage and support those that are active.  There
just is nothing forward serving in complaining about others.

Do what we can, and/or get out of the way of what others want to
do.  But no amount of complaining ever acomplishes anything in
ham radio other than denegrate us all.

Bob, WB4APR