Gordon JC Pearce wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-04-13 at 14:50 -0400, Tom Azlin N4ZPT wrote:
>> Guess times change. Top posting is the standard on some reflectors.
>> Especially with folks reading using small screens.
>>

> Top posting makes no sense, and on small screens makes it damn near
> impossible to follow what's going on.

Gordon, I think it depends on what you are replying to, and the content you
include.  Sometimes, I have something related, but not point-by-point to say
about a post.  Including some context, and top-posting is a smart thing to do
in
that case, because it lets people read your reply, and if they care about the
subject, they can scroll down to see the details that you are replying too.  If
they don't care, then no more scrolling is necessary to look for your reply
verses the content you quoted and posted response to.

Gregg Wonderly
W5GGW