I have for sale a Yaesu VX-3R dual band HT. While it is not full duplex,
it works well as the RX side of a mode J handheld station. I've had it
less than six months if even that long. It has never even been outside
the house and is in like new condition.
Of course box, manual, charger and stock rubber duck are all included.
I'll also throw in a 3ft. long adapter cable that goes from the SMA jack
on the radio to an SO-239 where an external antenna can be used. Price
is $110.00 shipped priority mail in the lower 48.
  The pre amp is an Advanced Receiver Research SP432VDG with N
connectors. The RF switching circuit is rated at 25 watts, I actually
only ever used it on a receive only setup with the VX-3R. The pre amp
has been mast mounted in a weatherproof enclosure. ARR says these units
will withstand heat and cold extremes with no problem, they just have to
be mounted in a waterproof enclosure if put outside. As with the HT the
unit has seen very little use and is like new. Price is $85.00 shipped
priority mail in the lower48.
  I will accept Paypal or a  United States Postal Service money order as
payment. Sorry, no international shipping.
  If you are interested, please contact me off list.
  Thanks for the bandwidth everyone,
Michael, W4HIJ