Hello Friends,

The team of Teresina DX Group and Labre - PI is preparing a DXpedition to the
Santa Isabel Island ( IOTA SA  025 DIB PI-01 ) and Pedra do Sal Lighthouse (
ARLHS BRA-070, DFB PI-03 )  in the coast of the state of Piauí in northeastern
Brazil.

Call Sign:  ZW8B

02º45" S * 41º45" W

Grid Locator: GI97de

The DXpedition Will be  starting the 16:00 UTC the day 02 to 06 of june 2010.

The operations include bands from 160 to 10 meters (SSB, PSK31 and RTTY),
including 6 meters, 144 MHz ( SSB / FM / CW )  and  the satellites ( SSB / FM /
CW ): AO-7 ( A and B ), FO-29, AO-51, VO-52, SO-50, HO-68,  SO-67 ( if active )
and ISS in repeater mode if active. We Will Be in all orbits,  please track
your favorite satellite. We will be there.

QSL via PS8HF

MILTON LIMA RIBEIRO
RUA MAZERINE CRUZ, 2673
64076-040 TERESINA - PI,
Brazil

The Team

PS8BBC, PS8DX, PS8ET, PS8HF, PS8NF,
PS8PY, PS8RF,PS8TV.

Equipments for Satellites: ( Exclusives for Satellites Comunications )

TS 2000X and TM-D710
2x7 for 2m ( Home Made ) with preamp
436CP30 for 70 cm ( M2 ) with preamp
G5500 Rotator
FD ST2 Satellite Antenna Tracking Interface

http://teresinadxgroup.blogspot.com/

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95sAEhALejs

Santa Isabel Island Pictures : http://www.parnaiba.com.br/pedra_do_sal.htm

We would like to receive the cooperation of the Control Team  of the
satellites: AO-51, HO-68 and SO-67 to facilitate the operation modes or
activate the satellites when the footprint of them are reaching the island,
including activations in their schedules during the DXpedition. We will be
grateful.

73' and Good Dx'

Teresina Dx Group