Since I am the one being quoted below, I feel compelled to reply to the
pseudo-flames.  I don't give a rip about KeySpan's or Tripp-Lite's
market strategy; only whether they are going to continue support of
their legacy product.  If you all wish to have a discussion about
"market strategy", let's talk about Microsoft's.  That will _really_ get
some discussion going.

73, Larry W7IN