Agreed. Sure your arm gets tired after a long pass from satellites like
HO-68, but half the fun is the simplicity and the other half being the
challenge. I doubt I would personally get involved with L/U on LEO's like
AO-51 because of the cost and complexity of having computer controlled
servos to track them just for a 10 - 20 minute window that you only get once
or twice a day depending on the LEO. Considering I work satellites mostly on
weekends the amount of use it would get wouldn't be worth it for me. I'd be
more likely to build a setup for working HEO's like AO-40 before building a
setup for L/U work on LEO's due to the simplicity, larger foot print, and
longer predictable window.

To be honest I would use FM on AO-51 as that is the most likely usage new
comers to satellites will most likely end up using. If you want to
demonstrate the raw rag chewing potential of satellites then demo a HEO like
AO-40.

~73, KC2WQW