From: "Clint Bradford" <clintbra...@earthlink.net>
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2010 12:26:31 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: 70cm yagi

> >> ... 70cm ... firestations ... EOC stations ...

You should be demanding nothing LESS than a commercial ComTelCo Yagi ...

http://www.comtelcoantennas.com/yagi_uhf.htm

Anything less and you are being irresponsible with the public you are
protecting. I mean, does your local police department and city works comms
centers have home-made Yagis on their installations? Of course not. Why should
your department think "amateur radio installations" deserve anything less?

Clint Bradford, K6LCS
909-241-7666