George, if you don't have one I have a couple left over from converting 3 of mine to helical and I'll mail one to Angelo.
-----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of George Henry Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 1:22 PM To: Angelo Glorioso; AMSATBBS Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: K5GNA Parts I might have one left over from some conversions I did a few years back... I'll check when I get home tonight. George, KA3HSW ----- Original Message ---- > From: Angelo Glorioso <[email protected]> > To: AMSATBBS <[email protected]> > Sent: Mon, May 10, 2010 8:44:50 AM > Subject: [amsat-bb] K5GNA Parts > > Hi All, If anyone has a bad/junk K5GNA, I am looking for the dipole ( > white piece in a cross configuration). A fellow ham has K5GNA with a > diople that is broken. Angelo > _______________________________________________ Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author. Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program! Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb _______________________________________________ Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author. Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program! Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
