I have checked to observer 2. It is set same as 1. It's weird because
all are equally off in timing about 20 minutes early

I may change me local clock to see exactly how far off it is. Bit
still need it to work proper. Thanks for you asvise Larry

Steve
Sent from my iPhone

On May 14, 2010, at 9:36 PM, Larry Gerhardstein <gerhardst...@montana.com