Hi Steve,
This may not be the solution to your enquiry,  from what you have  stated
you appear to have checked out the usual reasons :-  location,  co-ordinates,
clock time and  current keps.
However I have come across a couple of colleagues whom had similar
problems and when checked on the set up etc.  I found that although  they had
updated the keps the programme was not reading from the current
data but from an earlier file.
Doing a set up by selecting the correct file and then restarting the
programme resolved the issue.
Good luck.
Ken Eaton
GW1FKY