This will be my final push for selling these stamps.
In the spirit of the Dayton $5000 challenge I am offering on Ebay my AMSAT
framed stamps.  100% of the proceeds go to AMSAT.  I expect nothing less than a
spirited bidding battle for these stamps.  Remember we deal with rocket
science, and rocket science is not cheap!  Now will that fine gentleman from
So. Cal. up the ante so he can have these along with that AO-40 (sobsob)
bracket thingy?  Good luck to all who participate.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313&_nkw=amsat+stamps&_sacat=See-All-Categories

73 Bob W7LRD