Hi Domenico. (and the group)...

Thank you so very much for taking your time to respond to my question! I
appreciate it!

I too have a lot of equipment I bought just before AO-40 went QRT. I have been
holding on to this in hopes that a HEO would be again active. As you know, no
luck (same in the stock market lately - hi).

I have been active before on AO-51 but find the operation like 50MHz on 50.125
exchanging quick grid squares and nothing else! HEO operation is much prefered
to LEO (for me).

TNX AGN Domenico and keep up your great contributions to AMSAT-BB!! I try to
read them all and study them in order to learn from you. Your time is not
wasted as I am sure there are a lot (like me) out there that read your postings
and learn from you!

73 & TNX AGN!

Peter
KD0AA