I am also interested in operating S and/or L band... especially since
information on this list indicates AO-51 may be using one of these modes
during the ARRL field day this year.  Suggested down-converters and
source(s) of purchase of them would be appreciated.

Randy - KI4LMR

On Behalf Of Reid Crowe