Those settings look correct to me. I made my first sat contact on HO-68
using just a Yaesu VX-7R ht and an Arrow II handheld yagi. So long as you're
homebrew antenna was constructed correctly, you're aiming for a realistic
max elevation (I usually aim for 30 degrees or higher), you're tuning your
downlink to compensate for the Doppler, and the sat is turned On during the
pass you should be able to establish a QSO. My biggest problem with HO-68 is
the scheduling. For me the sat is usually turned off during the good passes
I can use. If I'm lucky I may get 1 good pass with it turned on a week.

~73, KC2WQW Ron