I just received the recently released W3XO book ""AMSAT The First Forty Years"
(available from the AMSAT store).

Man, what a great book!  As some one who has been involved with AMSAT from the
early 1970's, Bill's description of the AMSAT activities through all these
years was a true pleasure to read about.  I'm sure even relative new-comers
would enjoy reading it too.

Thanks go out, of course, to Bill, W3XO for putting together this fine book,
and all the contributions made to it by others, and especially to AMSAT for
making it
available to all of us.

Bob NA2X
AMSAT LM # 51