Hi All,

I will be attempting a satellite demonstration during the teachers institute
in Walhalla, SC (EM84) on AO27 Tuesday June 15 at 1441 EDT (hope I have the
time right and my batteries charged this time).  The backup to deal with
potential rain is during the 1550 EDT pass.  I will be using W1AW/4.  If you
would like a QSL for the contact, use my home address WA8SME, no SASE
required, and I'll take care of the return card.

Thanks for supporting the ARRL teachers institutes.

Mark

Mark Spencer, WA8SME

Education and Technology Program Coordinator

ARRL, the national association for Amateur RadioT

mspen...@arrl.org

www.arrl.org/education-technology-program

www.arrl.org/teachers-institute-on-wireless-technology

530-495-9150