I will attempt the 1420 UTC pass this morning on SO-50.  Just worked the AO-51
pass with some difficulty with electrical noise in the area but still made
contact with 6 stations.  I am in grids DN83/84 South of Rapid City, SD.  GPS
shows this campground right on the line, so 2 grids for one..  Anyone needing
these grids, just email me or send a card to home listed on QRZ.com., no SASE
required.

Trip has been pretty good with good and bad weather.  Terrible winds in Wyoming
at +60mph.... not fun when pulling a trailer.  Weather here this morning is 45
and sunny, and NO WIND...

I am "hit and miss" on passes, so bear with me.  If you hear me on, then call
me...

73 de John W6ZKH