I am relatively new to satellite work and want to venture into the linear
satellites. I hope that is the correct term for it. I was reading in the
AMSAT journal about half duplex operation however I am having a difficult
time imagining how that would work. Are there any recommended references I
could look up to get more familiar with that and how it works. Would I be
able to work the linear satellites with my Icom706MKIIG and SatPC32? I
realize it would take practice and finesse as opposed to using a full duplex
rig but I would be willing to give it a try. Any suggestions or help would
be great. I could be contacted here or off list as well.

Thanks and 73,

Pat N2VYT