I will be at Holden Beach, NC starting this coming Saturday. I hope to
catch some of the passes of the FM birds that evening. I will be
active with the handheld and Arrow from time to time all that next
week. If you still need North Carolina at that time email me and I
will work a skid with you. I hope to be on AO-51 both V/u and V/s
during field day. Might catch you then. 73's << John

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 6:36 PM, Larry Teran <ki6...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need the following States to complete the WAS award from ARRL, I will
> appreciate if they are any stations from these states or information of a
> station to contact to sked a QSO. thanks for your time.
>
> 73"s Larry KI6YAA
>
> Connecticut
> Maine
> Massachusetts
> Mississippi
> North Carolina
> Rhode Island
> West Virginia
> Wisconsin

N4QWF Amateur Radio Operator
AO-7,AO-27,FO-29,SO-50,AO-51,VO-52,ISS
Email n4...@amsat.org
Formerly KC4AHW  VK3FEZ
Amsat Member #27845
DXCC #33,478
VUCC SAT #135
WAS SAT #296
51 on AO-51 #13
LON -79.256 LAT 37.459 Grid FM07il
>From the Foothills of the Blueridge

*Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming - "WOW, What a ride!"