I would like to remind everyone that participated in Field Day that you
need to email your results to me. Per the rules....

The Satellite Summary Sheet should be used for submission of the AMSAT
Field Day competition and be received by KK5DO (email or postal mail) by
11:59 P.M. CDT, Monday, July 12, 2010. The preferred method for
submitting your log is via e-mail to kk...@amsat.org or kk...@arrl.net.

You will receive an email back (within one or two days) from me when I
receive your email submission. If you do not receive a confirmation
message, then I have not received your submission. Try sending it again
or send it to my other email address.

Good Luck

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on Echolink - Conference *AMSAT*
Also live streaming MP3 at http://www.amsatnet.com
Podcast at http://www.amsatnet.com/podcast.xml or iTunes

http://www.arrl.org

AMSAT on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/amsat