Hi :  I sent a couple friends that are interested to the AMSAT
website.
                    I told them to look at all the satellites.
                      They found the site  had  all satellites on it.
                     When they brought up the sats  they didn,t put on the
                        sidebands on the linear birds, the up and downlinks
.
                    I mean the upper and lower sidebands for these birds.
                      So I sent them to the UK site and they were there.
                     They didn,t have Oscar 68 on there though.
  Jerry w0sat