I have for sale a Yaesu FT51R dualband (2m/70cm) HT in very good condition.
This was Yaesu's top of the line HT when it came out.  It does dual receive, so
you can listen to both bands at once, crossband repeat, and it has a built in
tone encoder for those repeaters that require tones.  It also does full duplex,
so it is perfect for the FM satellites.  It also has a spectrum scope so you
can see activity on other repeater frequencies.  Does 5 watts on high power and
also has a low power setting.

It comes with a dual slot rapid charger, so you can charge 2 batteries at once,
and has the proper adaptor cups for the FT51 batteries.  It also comes with 2
battery packs.  One is a MAHA NIMH pack, and the other one has been split open
and rebuilt (I don't know what kind of cells were used).  The batteries will
take a charge but I don't know how much life they have left in them and I won't
guarantee anything about battery life.

The HT also comes with the rubber duck antenna, the manual, and the stock drop
in slow charger-but this needs the AC cord for it, I don't have that.  ALso has
the belt clip attached.

The HT is in very nice condition and works fine.  I am asking $150 shipped for
it in the US and can take paypal/check/MO.

73s John AA5JG