Especially when we "need" them to operate from(thru), eh Pete?
73, Dee

-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Peter Portanova
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 11:46 AM
To: amsat-BB@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: AO-7 Record

Mr. Duffy,

I glad that you mentioned those individuals who made incredible sacrifices
of their time and expertise to launch AO-7.  However, I can't think of too
many satellites that have "come back to life" call it luck and possibly
another force that also contributed to this marvelous piece of engineering
to still be giving us enjoyment and world records!

73's Pete
WB2OQQ
www.massapequanyweather.com