AMSAT 2010 Space Symposium Call for Papers
________________________________

The September 1 deadline of the call for papers for the 2010 AMSAT
Space Symposium and Annual Meeting is rapidly approaching! So far
the Proceedings crew has received two abstracts for papers - thank
you!

The abstract for your paper does not require any special format.
Simply send an e-mail to the Proceedings Editor, K9JKM with the
basic information: Author Name, Callsign, and a few sentences that
describe your proposed topic. I'll be looking forward to receiving
your abstracts in my in-box at k9...@comcast.net.

The Symposium Committee invites proposals for:

+ Papers for publication in the Proceedings

+ Symposium Presentations

+ Poster Presentations

+ Equipment and Operating Demonstrations

These can be on any topic of interest to the amateur satellite
community. We request a tentative title of your presentation as
soon as possible, with final copy submitted by September 1, 2010
for inclusion in the printed proceedings.

To help you prepare your paper the Symposium Committee has posted
an author's guide on the AMSAT.org web page:
http://tinyurl.com/2djjnmx

The 2010 AMSAT Space Symposium and Annual Meeting will be held
October 8 - 10 at the Chicago/Elk Grove Holiday Inn which is near
O'Hare Airport.

73,
JoAnne K9JKM
2010 Symposium Proceedings Editor