On Sat, 2010-07-24 at 19:57 -0500, Rick - WA4NVM wrote:
> Gordon,
>
> Where is the ISS at the time you are hearing this signal?  It's been running
> packet quite often on that frequency.  Just a thought.
>
> 73,
> Rick WA4NVM

Well south of the horizon.  NO-44 was at it again today (gpredict
confirmed an NO-44 pass, don't know why I didn't think of that
yesterday) but again too weak to decode.  Really busy, though.

Right, I'm off to make a preamp.  Maybe I'll get it next time around.
Unlike the ISS, I get nice high passes off NO-44.  The ISS rarely gets
above 30 degrees...

Gordon MM0YEQ