  From: Ron Overdrive
  To: i8cvs
  Cc: AMSAT-BB
  Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 9:15 PM
  Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Sat Dishes and P3E Q's

  Honestly I haven't measured the dishes nor know what you mean by prime focus
or offset dish. Like I said I don't know much about parabolic dishes. All I
know is they're not perfectly round, but more elliptical. Did a quick search
online the smaller one that I believe is a Ku-Band dish looks exactly like
this: http://www.amazon.com/DISH-Network-Satellite-Twin-Plus/dp/B001IQKY9M .
The larger one is very wide and looks somewhat like this:
http://www.electronicsparadise.com/n/Network_Switches/Dish_Network_Dish_500_Plus_Superdish_Complete_with_DP34_Switch_B001Q14KS0.htm

  ~73, KC2WQW