Bob,

Jon, W6FEL/KH6, is currently on Kauai (BL02) until next weekend. We had planed
a sked for the last months and we finally found a HO-68 pass that worked for
the both of us (visible in both CM87 and BL02 and on FM).  This is a nice bird,
thanks, Alan Kung!

Thanks to everybody for standing by to let me finish the QSO. There was only
enough time for one QSO's, so W6FEL/KH6 will be on the next AO-51 Pass
8-16-2010, 02:07Z. He is on a Alinco DJ-G7 with an Arrow antenna, so he
probably has only one minute or two, but the pass is visible to the west coast.

If HO-68 can be turned on over KH6 in FM mode for the next 4 days then Jon can
do more QSO's (just a thought).

I hope this helps,

73,

Andreas, N6NU