Hello,
Almost 300 lighthouses in more than 40 countries will be on the air for the
2010 International Lighthouse/Lightship weekend, 8/21- 8/22.  The Great South
Bay Amateur Radio Club will be operating, on HF and satellite, from the
historic Fire Island Lighthouse located on Fire Island, New York, FN 30.  The
call used will be W2GSB/LH, for more information, www.gsbarc.org.  For more
info about the Fire Island Lighthouse visit http://www.fireislandlighthouse.com/

We will begin our satellite activities around 11:00 AM, Saturday and work as
many FM passes to 6:00 PM each day. QSL: W2GSB/LH, PO Box 1356, West Babylon,
NY 11704.

73's Pete
WB2OQQ
www.massapequanyweather.com