I will be leaving CN81 tomorrow morning and heading for CN70 grid for a day or
two.  CN70 doesnt have much landmass, so suspect it is a rare grid?  Sofar
passes havent favored anything to the east, due to the time the birds are
within
range of me..too darn early in am.  Here in CN81 I am surrounded by large Pine
trees, so paths havent been that good either, so hopefully along the beaches of
CN70 I'll have more of an open shot, without hitting any Sea Gulls.

John W6ZKH