From: Rick Tejera <saguaroas...@cox.net>
To: 'Dobarrows' <dobarr...@aol.com>
Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Fri, Aug 20, 2010 6:56 pm
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb]  My Satscape is broken

Dave,

I just checked and the classic version is still available for download
on
the Satscape website.

Now for the issue I have with the java version: I just re-downloaded it
correct the issue with the website move. In both this and the previous
version I had, there is no HO-68. I know it's a new bird, but gotta
figure
the keps would be in there. Anyone have any ideas?

Clear Skies

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews,
Public Outreach Coordinator