I would like to get started on the FM satellites using my Kenwood TH-G71A that
I now own and an Arrow 146/437- 10W BP antenna that I will purchase in the very
near future.

Since I would like to program the frequencies for those satellites in my HT can
anyone tell me what the frequencies should be for the passes on average
including the Doppler correction?

For instance what should the up and down frequency be for the AOS, TCA and TOS
of each pass including the Doppler correction?

73

Zack

N8FNR