Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 15:37:41 -0400
From: Donald Pittman <don1...@comcast.net>
Subject: [amsat-bb]  RE AO27  18:45z
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
I had  a little technical difficulty  when working this pas. Had a good QSO
wit a K0w?? And the thing is my recorder was on pause EEEEEK. By chance did
any one get a recording of that qso or if your read this K0???  Please let
me know the info we worked to get it done and I have a memory that can be
measured in nano meters HI Any help drop me a email or here is ok WB8ZOM
@ARRL.NET It was near the end of the pass. Thanks DON