Hello All,

Here is the AO-51 schedule for Sept. and early October.  Thank you for
your requests.

We'll continue the mode starting October 4 through the AMSAT Symposium
and beyond.  We'll post more information after we see how the bird
performs during the coming weeks.

Notes:

1) As always, the schedule for the 435.150 transmitter is subject to
change so that command stations can download telemetry files for
analysis.
2) "early UTC" and the mode change dates below translate into schedule
changes occurring over the eastern coast of the US on Sunday evenings.
3) the schedule is subject to change based on the real power budget we
experience.

September 13  (early UTC)

FM Repeater, V/U
Uplink: 145.920 MHz FM (no PL tone)
Downlink: 435.300 MHz FM

9k6 Baud PBBS Operations, L/U
Uplink: 1268.700 MHz FM at 9600 baud  (no PL tone)
Downlink: 435.150 MHz FM at 9600 baud

September 20 (early UTC)

FM Repeater, V/U
Uplink: 145.920 MHz FM (no PL tone)
Downlink: 435.300 MHz FM

FM Repeater, L/U
Uplink: 1268.700 MHz FM  (no PL tone)
Downlink: 435.150 MHz FM

September 27 (early UTC)

FM Repeater, V/S
Uplink: 145.880 MHz FM (no PL tone)
Downlink: 2401.200 MHz FM

9k6 Baud Telemetry, U
Uplink: none
Downlink: 435.150 MHz FM at 9600 baud

October 4 (early UTC)

FM Repeater, V/U
Uplink: 145.920 MHz FM (no PL tone)
Downlink: 435.300 MHz FM

9k6 Baud PBBS Operations, L/U
Uplink: 1268.700 MHz FM at 9600 baud
Downlink: 435.150 MHz FM at 9600 baud

On behalf of the AO-51 Operations and Command Teams,
--
Mark L. Hammond [N8MH]