The launch was canceled already Sunday so no more launch attempts this
time. They plan to try again in June 2011.
Until then we can enjoy these nice photos from the campaign:
http://picasaweb.google.com/thomas.tp/HEAT1XPCampaign#

Copenhagen Suborbitals has a blog where they provide frequent
technical updates: http://ing.dk/artikel/111720-teknik-news
It is in Danish but Google translator can provide understandable translation.

73
Alex OZ9AEC