Hi Drew,

It's a California Microwave unit that has already been modified.  The
plan right now is for portable use.  Two HTs, a 5/8 wave mag mount on my
truck for the uplink and whatever antenna I can come up with for the
downlink. I have a small gell cell battery that will power the
downconverter.

73 Matt
W5LL