All,

I have received several requests for DN60, so we have decided to make a special
trip and work this grid.  The good news is that I will put DN60 on the air, the
bad news is that I will only be on one pass on either Wednesday or Thursday
afternoon/evening.  I will try to post details if we hit WiFi in the Rockies.
I apologize that this is so vague.

Thanks to all for the QSOs on AO27 this afternoon - I managed to get 13 QSOs
through the QRM and popping noise I was getting on my received signal (??????).
 I appreciate the other portable stations standing by and letting me make some
contacts.

73!

Zack
KD8KSN/0