I'm going to be trying V/S when it's turned on in a couple of weeks.

Matt
W5LL

-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Tom Schuessler
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 8:25 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: ao51 up link ??

Glen,

Do note that starting this month, the AO51 team is keeping the main V/U
crossband repeater constant but is doing weekly hanges of modes and
operating patterns for the second, low power repeater.  I personally will be
trying the second QRP repeater when it is turned on to V/U FM next week.
It is explained in the link.  Lots of opportunities to experiment.

Tom Schuessler
2713 Lake Gardens Drive
Irving, Texas  75060
972-986-7456