(after seeing weirdness in the message I sent, I will try it again so it looks
better)

> I checked against http://iss.astroviewer.net/.  Today issue is better,
> however, still actual ISS posn about 100 miles ahead of SatPC32's displayed
> posn.  My computer clock is off by no more than 1 second.  For the clock to
> throw posn off by 100 miles, clock would need to be in error by about 15
> seconds.

Just create an account at http://www.space-track.org/ and download the keps
from there.  I just logged into Space Track, and they have an ISS element
set that was updated at approximately 2053 UTC today (not long before I sent
this message).

Regardless of the freshness of the elements, it sometimes takes a little
bit after the ISS has a boost raising its orbit to where the keps are back
to being on the mark.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/